[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache: Core Edition] - Re: Various errors showing up when load testing

manik.surtani@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 25 05:24:58 EST 2009

"jshowalter" wrote : Okay, I found the docs. I've ported our code. Now we need to deploy it into production, which is using Jboss 4.3.CP02 (and not easily changed). Will we be able to do that, or are the versions too different to be compatible?

Depends.  You cannot upgrade the versions of JBC that the app server uses for its own clustering code, but if you isolate class loaders, you can package newer JBC versions in your app and use it.  Read this doc for details:

http://www.jboss.org/community/docs/DOC-10254

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4212868#4212868

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4212868