[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - JVM container?

kkangsar do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 25 05:42:57 EST 2009

Hi all,

       I am new to Java and also EJB. I have the following question which may look simple for you, but is complex for me.

       Here are my questions:

       1. What is JVM container? Can I say that one application server is running on one JVM container?

       2. I have read an EJB3 book, it did mention the following statement.

       "By remote, we mean a client that does not reside in the same Java Virtual Machine (JVM) as the container."

        How do we know the code is reside in the same JVM container?

       Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4212881#4212881

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4212881