[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: WIP: XForms editor based on VPE

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 25 07:20:04 EST 2009

anonymous wrote : It is quite good.

Thanks, but most credit should go to the VPE designers...There is very little that I did. From Learning VPE basics to this 'only' took about 25 hours.

anonymous wrote : But where is source code ? :)

Sourcecode is not in a project (yet), just locally. Maybe I should put that up real soon and send a mail to Max Andersen to get a sandbox somewhere. Or with the chiba project. I don't like running my own svn or use sf or googlecode

I'm sure I've done lots of things wrong since it started as a small experiment but I got results so soon. I noticed the selection to and already thought it might have something to do with order of adding. otoh, if you refresh, the selection is ok, so I'm not sure

Thanks  so for the tip on the overflow... I was so into my things that I forgot to see if the problem also was in the widgets page in the original editor and it was... and it was the overflow... thanks

There also seem to be problems related to drag/drop, but that might have the same cause as the selection.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4212944#4212944

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4212944