[jboss-user] [JCA/JBoss] - Re: ACCESS REMOTE QUEUE IN WEBSPHERE APPLICATION SERVER

vickyk do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 25 08:12:20 EST 2009

"pargs54" wrote : Hi,
  |   My query is my MDB in jboss has to access the queues in websphere application server and process the messages, can anyone help me on this. i posted this query in JBOSS Messaging but i was suggested to post it here. can anyone help on this.
Does websphere uses websphere MQ as the messaging system by default, if it is so then you can try this process
http://www.jboss.org/community/docs/DOC-12535

If websphere messaging system does not have the required ra then you can opt for longer approach.You can follow these steps
1) Push the messages from websphere to the Jboss after they are read in websphere MDB that listens to websphere messaging system.
3) Configure the MDB to listen to the Jboss messaging sytsem which would be created/populated in step [1]

Also have a look at this link
http://www.jboss.org/community/docs/DOC-10054

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4212961#4212961

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4212961