[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: WIP: XForms editor based on VPE

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 25 11:22:49 EST 2009

Yes, I know and thought about that to. It initially sounds interesting, but
- Not sure if it is still possible then to interact with the elements e.g. for validation, codecompletion etc...
- Displaying XForms for chiba is converting the form to html (with xslt) so it is not native xforms. Styling with css is different then compared to native xforms so that would require effort then
- With the (fairly) limited effort that was put into this now, it is interesting to be independent of a mozilla plugin
- I personally would not have the knowledge to try to do this

But if you have a hint/tip I might give it a try

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4213069#4213069

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4213069