[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - [PVM] Process updates

mapg do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 25 12:26:54 EST 2009

Hi, I have a question regarding process modifications when the process execution has already started.

What I'm using right now are the implementation classes from package org.jbpm.pvm.internal.model, which can be problematic since they're not part of the public API.
Basically, I'm getting the process definition via the execution.getProcessDefinition() method and adding NodeImpl, TransitionImpl, etc. objects to it.

Is there a better way to accomplish this?

Thanks in advance.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4213102#4213102

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4213102