[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Possible bug in Jboss-messaging-2.0.0-alpha1

adridi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 25 12:53:52 EST 2009

lidgaca,

I had the same issue and resolved it by specifying the rmi server host name in "bin/run.sh".
open that file and add the following line:
-Djava.rmi.server.hostname=localhost

In the alpha release the problem was fixed by injecting the hostname into the naming service from the configuration object.
I talked to Celbert about the problem, I guess they didnt have time to fix it yet but you can use this as a workaround.

I have to say that JBM2 team did an amazing job, I was playing with it for a while now and I am getting great results, I cant wait to try the cluster - I tried the Beta release from the trunk and was not able to make the cluster work - I guess I have to wait.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4213113#4213113

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4213113