[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: JBoss messaging client timeout

pratimkm do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 25 19:18:06 EST 2009

Howard,
while we are testing failover I am seeing this in the logs

WARN  org.jboss.remoting.Client  - unable to remove remote callback handler: Can not get connection to server. Problem establishing socket connection for InvokerLocator [bisocket://***:4457/?JBM_clientMaxPoolSize=500&clientLeasePeriod=50000&clientSocketClass=org.jboss.jms.client.remoting.ClientSocketWrapper&connectionWait=60000&dataType=jms&marshaller=org.jboss.jms.wireformat.JMSWireFormat&numberOfCallRetries=1&numberOfRetries=30&pingFrequency=214748364&pingWindowFactor=10&socket.check_connection=false&stopLeaseOnFailure=true&timeout=0&unmarshaller=org.jboss.jms.wireformat.JMSWireFormat&validatorPingPeriod=10000&validatorPingTimeout=50000]

As you suggested I had increased clientLeasePeriod to 50000 and validatorPingTimeout to 50000. Those seems to be passed to the client now which we see in the logs. But still we are seeing this socket connection timeout for a few messages after a long idle time.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4213211#4213211

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4213211