[jboss-user] [JCA/JBoss] - Re: Rar deployment inside ear fails with deployment exceptio

ewinston do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 25 20:30:39 EST 2009

The MDB is packaged in the ejb.jar.  It is done with annotations, so there is no ejb-jar.xml.

For the deployment issue, I read all of the posts about fixing the code for deployment ordering and then added the <module-order>strict</module-order> to the jboss-app.xml.  And the modules are listed in the application.xml like so :

  | <application>
  |    <module>
  |       <connector>ra.rar</connector>
  |    </module>
  |    <module>
  |       <ejb>ejb.jar</ejb>
  |    </module>
  |    <module>
  |       <web>
  |          <web-uri>web</web-uri>
  |       </web>
  |    </module>
  | </application>

And I saw in the log file that the order of deployment was preserved.

I will remove the classpath from the rar, and check on that setting.

Interestingly, i just tried the separate deployment and got the same error, so I must have something else wrong also.

Edward

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4213216#4213216

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4213216