[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Listing Active Taskings on a Workflow

numbers2 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 25 23:37:01 EST 2009

Hi everyone, I'm currently trying to list out all active tasks a workflow has upon entering a node.

I had played around with setting an Action on the node, and using executionContext.getJbpmContext().getTaskList() but it's always 0.  Any suggestions?  Thanks.

PS - background for this is that I assign a priority to each tasking in the workflow, and want to halt low priority tasks when an "emergency" one comes through.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4213228#4213228

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4213228