[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Portlet 2.0 Event from RichFaces (ajax) request

ameo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 26 07:56:57 EST 2009

Use: Faceslets, Richfaces 3.0.0.GA, Portletbridge 1.0.0.6, portal 2.7.1

Hello,

I want to send an Event to another portlet by using the portlet 2.0 API. And I want to send the Event within an ajax-request. So I use a <a4j:commandButton> instead of a <h:commandButton> -Komponent.

a4j :commandButton performs the following method:

  | public void fire() {
  |      FacesContext facesContext = FacesContext.getCurrentInstance();
  |     ExternalContext externalContext = facesContext.getExternalContext();
  |     Object responseObject = externalContext.getResponse();
  |     if (responseObject != null && responseObject instanceof   ActionResponse) {
  |       ActionResponse actionResponse = (ActionResponse) responseObject;
  |       actionResponse.set...
  |     }
  |   }

here I geht responseObject of type org.ajax4jsf.webapp.FilterServletResponseWrapper instead of an javax.portlet.ActionRequest.

How can I geht the ActionRequest/Response ??

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4213331#4213331

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4213331