[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Facelets & Xhtml: how to use the portlet: taglib to crea

stgarp do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 26 10:49:52 EST 2009

Great ! It seems this bridge is powerfull. As a fresh new user, I have then another question:
Does that mean I am able to use event and public render parameters and that kind of stuff with my faces portlets ?
Is there any doc / example / tuto about this (richfaces + JSR 286 + portlet bridge) ?

Thanks in advance for your time and for the first answer you gave me.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4213412#4213412

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4213412