[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: Correct Eclipse project type for SAR?

bmelloni do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 26 11:32:22 EST 2009

I am still stumped.  No matter what I try, no files get placed in archive.

I have tried:

- Created as either General and Java projects
- Included all the JARs into the libraries and OrderAndExport.
- From ProjectArchives created a New Archive of type JAR.  Set it to exploded, with an extension of .sar.  Used a folder in the workspace for the archive (outside of the project).

The folder structure is trivial:
/<jars here>
/META-INF/jboss-service.xml

Nothing gets placed in the archive folder, and nothing gets published to server.

Obviously I am missing a critical point that is utterly obvious to someone who's used jBoss Tools for a long time.  Folder structure?  Project Type? Some special non-default Eclipse setting setting?  Secret handshake?

Help please?  I'd really like to 'publish' my SAR projects like all other projects.  Publishing SARs by copying the files to the server 'by hand' is annoying.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4213441#4213441

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4213441