[jboss-user] [JBoss/Spring Integration] - Re: Spring Component Auto Detection

alesj do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 26 11:35:04 EST 2009

"khoerder" wrote :
  | In my opinion, such issues should be fixed in JBoss or Spring, but not by customers using these two wide-spread frameworks! - I'd rather use another application sever than fixing these kind of things for production use, making version upgrades a potential problem.

Sure, I completely agree with you.
It's just that I'm not aware of all things you can do.
I definitely need to update the tests a bit.

btw: WEB-INF is really not by the spec for cl resources ;-)

"khoerder" wrote :
  | Would it be possible to talk to the people developing Spring directly, so that these issues can be solved in on of the next releases (of either JBoss or Spring)?

There was/is a JIRA, so they know about the issue.
But as you can see, it's been Deferred, what ever that means for them ...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4213444#4213444

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4213444