[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: Timeout running a minimal configuration of JBoss 5.0.0.G

tomjenkinson do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 26 14:07:55 EST 2009

Hi Max,

Thanks for the response and I would be happy to do that but for some reason I cannot find this option! Under Window -> Preferences -> Server I have three options:

Audio = Doesn't mention timeout

Launching = Doesn't mention timeout
   FYI this does mention:
       Checkbox for Automatically publish when starting servers
       Save dirty editors before starting the server
       When switching to a different server mode
       When switching to the server out of debug mode
       When switching the server into the debug mode, re-enable breakpoints
       When required, restart the server

Runtime Environment
       The settings for the server only has:
       Name = JBoss 5.0 Runtime
       Home Directory = /home/tom/blacktie/utils/jboss-5.0.0.GA
       JRE = Default JRE
       Configuration = minimal

I only installed the JBossAS tools into Ganymede using the update manager so maybe I needed to install some other JBoss feature/plugin to get the additional options?

If you can point me to the configuration to alter to just rely on timeout that would be great,
Tom

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4213498#4213498

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4213498