[jboss-user] [JNDI/Naming/Network] - JNDI look up from ServletContextListener

Nikita1828 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 26 14:33:42 EST 2009

Hi All,

I've problem porting my application to JBoss 5.0.0.GA.

My application war-module has ServletContextListener (class implemented javax.servlet.ServletContextListener). This listener activates during war module initialization and makes several calls to session ejbs.

It worked in JBoss 4.2.2, but in 5.0 I'd got javax.naming.NameNotFoundException, when I was looking up session ejb home interface.

The same code works well after ear initialization completed, but during initialization it fails.

Thanx, Nikita

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4213503#4213503

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4213503