[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Run JBoss 4.2.2 and JBoss 5.0.1 at the same time

dwschulze do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 26 14:58:48 EST 2009

When I add -Djboss.service.binding.set=Ports01Bindings I get this error:

12:48:11,119 ERROR [AbstractKernelController] Error installing to Instantiated:
name=SystemPropertyBinder#1 state=Described
org.jboss.services.binding.NoSuchBindingException: No binding null found for ser
vice jboss.messaging:service=Connector,transport=bisocket in set Ports01Bindings

Is there something else I need to do?

I've gotten JBoss 5 to run at the same time as JBoss 4 by changing all JBoss 5 port settings in bootstrap/bindings.xml to start with a 9, but your approach is cleaner.

I also changed two port settings in deploy/jbossweb.sar/server.xml, but maybe that isn't necessary.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4213511#4213511

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4213511