[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Performance slowdown with large JBPM_LOG table

bradsdavis do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 27 02:07:45 EST 2009

The log table is basically an audit table.  If you dont need auditing in your application, you could just turn it off by unconfiguring the logging service from jbpm.cfg.xml.

Comment out:

  |     <service name='logging' factory='org.jbpm.logging.db.DbLoggingServiceFactory' />

Another option would be to write your own logging service that extends on DbLoggingServiceFactory.  There you could filter out unwanted logs.  I have done this with success in the past.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4213590#4213590

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4213590