[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: Timeout running a minimal configuration of JBoss 5.0.0.G

tomjenkinson do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 27 04:19:55 EST 2009

Hi Max,

That worked just fine thanks, I didn't realise you could double click on the server!

As an FYI, when I created my own configuration, (cp -rp minimal blacktie) and then edit the server properties, I needed to do the following as well:
mkdir /home/tom/blacktie/utils/jboss-5.0.0.GA/server/blacktie/tmp/jbosstoolsTemp

Also the properties editor would not allow me to save until I had set a web port (I had deleted the Xpaths for ports I was not using to see if this was how the server was being detected for "aliveness") so changed this to the IIOP listener (which I have deployed in the Blacktie configuration and so the port would exist if the tools require the port to be valid.

Thanks again for your help!
Tom

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4213614#4213614

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4213614