[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Setting up a virtual host on 5.0.1

admentus do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 27 12:33:43 EST 2009

I am trying to define a simple virtual host under JBoss 5.0.1.  With the 4.2.3 version, I had the following host definition in the server.xml file.

         <Host name="my-host.com" appBase="www" autoDeploy="true" >
  |          	<Context path="/" docBase="c:/inetpub/www/" />
  |          </Host>

Now, when I try to start up the 5.0.1 server using this host definition, I get the error "Context not found as a child of Host".  In searching, it looks like this was an issue with the 5.0.0 release, but I saw hints that this was fixed in 5.0.1.  It does not appear to be however.

Can somebody help me out with the "correct" way to define a virtual host under JBoss where I have no WAR file and simply want to have a few JSP files?

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4213817#4213817

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4213817