[jboss-user] [J2EE Design Patterns] - Functionality like Websphere UserWorkArea

folesen do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Feb 28 16:30:42 EST 2009

My company are using websphere and now wants to run our applications on jboss. Our applications use the websphere facility named UserWorkArea where you can attach some data to the request. The data will be transferred across RMI and across threads switches inside the container.

Does anyone know how to implement a similar functionality inside JBOSS? Any comments would be appreciated

Actually, the UserWorkArea was submitted as jsr 149 long time ago and later withdrawn.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4213964#4213964

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4213964