[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: JBPM Process Ending Events

jeremiah.lumontod do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 2 03:09:51 EST 2009

when you design a process, that's the point that you assign the code for an event. but when you check the process, its an xml file. it means upon deployment the framework will check any class attached to a certain event. in my idea, they are implementing dependency injection here and it means it is dynamic. so maybe somewhere in the code you can access instance of whatever class is this then inject your class.

i havent read the source code though, i am currently trying to understand how to make jbpm-console functional as i am not javaserver faces expert, just a nood in this area and this implementation combines hibernate, jaas, jboss administration skills to make this work (just my understanding though).

i hope its a small help to you!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4199160#4199160

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4199160