[jboss-user] [Remoting] - Re: Why so many retries?

mohitanchlia do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Jan 3 00:25:25 EST 2009

I made the change to EJB deployer only but for some reason it didn't work because I had a typo.

Upgrading the jboss remoting might be a problem with Jboss support group. In order to continue to get their support they require us to use that comes in their distribution.

In any case why numberOfRetries is not supported in new Jboss remoting?

Also, attribute timeout is the timeout when the socket connection is made from client to socket, or is it when request is sent for remote invocation to server invoker?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4199299#4199299

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4199299