[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: BPM engine within different tools

salaboy21 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Jan 3 17:23:36 EST 2009

I think is a very good question.. and the answer is ...
depends...
Depends of what are you try to achive..
If you want to reuse you business process between multiple applications, you must probably want to have your business process engine outside you application and talk with that when you application need to know the state of one or multiple process.

In the other hand.. if you look alfresco.. you should see that the include the business process engine inside the product. That is because ECM have strong relationships with workflows.

I hope it helps.. if something is not clear enough let me know.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4199362#4199362

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4199362