[jboss-user] [Remoting] - Re: Socket Invoker timeout

mohitanchlia do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Jan 4 03:04:47 EST 2009

anonymous wrote : org.jboss.remoting.transport.socket.SocketClientInvoker.createSocket() overrides MicroSocketClientInvoker.createSocket(), and the former uses the configured timeout for the Socket.connect() call

Just so I am clear, same timeout is used for both connect and read operation. So it means if I specify 5 sec that will in fact set same timeout for how long it takes to connect and also how long it takes for the client invoker to get the response from server invoker?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4199388#4199388

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4199388