[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - Web Service Authentication with SHIBBOLETH

dizinha do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Jan 4 09:37:53 EST 2009

Hello.

I have a simple web service "hello world" deployed with JBoss. I currently have username/password and certificates authentication, defined on the webapp files and on JBoss files server.xml and login-conf.xml.

My question is:
Is there any way that i can do authentication with shibboleth? I mean, like a Login Module that refers to shibboleth?

I searched, and searched , and searched... The only thing that i could find was a reference to SPIE-JAAS but the web page for this project doens't work.

PLEASE, help me or point any links that you think that might help

Thanks in advance,
Diana

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4199407#4199407

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4199407