[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - CMS container

ssidhanta do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 5 02:16:14 EST 2009

I have created a new portal.In the default page,i have associated an html page present in the root folder of cms.On this html(html 1 ),i have a link which points to another html(html2) present in cms.Now when i click on the home tab in the portal,the first html appears.I clikc on the link and navigate to the second html.But now when i click on the home tab,i want to see html1. Instead i get to see html2 to which i had navigated earlier.Please help.I need to be on html1 everytime i click on the tab afresh.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4199455#4199455

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4199455