[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - J2EE Webservice and C lang -

RajaRamana do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 5 08:31:05 EST 2009

Hi,

I am looking for help to provide a service between J2EE and C lang.

1. I have created the following Web Service in J2EE
/*
* @WebService indicates that this is webservice interface and the name
* indicates the webservice name.
*/
@WebService(name = "Hello")
/*
* @SOAPBinding indicates binding information of soap messages. Here we have
* document-literal style of webservice and the parameter style is wrapped.
*/
@SOAPBinding
(
style = SOAPBinding.Style.DOCUMENT,
use = SOAPBinding.Use.LITERAL,
parameterStyle = SOAPBinding.ParameterStyle.WRAPPED
)

public class Hello
{
/**
* This method takes a input parameter and appends "Hello" to it and
* returns the same.
*
* @param name
* @return
*/
@WebMethod
public String greet( @WebParam(name = "name")
String name )
{
return "Hello " + name;
}

}

2. Configured in web.xml

<servlet-name>Hello</servlet-name>
<servlet-class>com.carrefour.cmt.central.webservice.Hello</servlet-class>
<load-on-startup>1</load-on-startup>

<servlet-mapping>
<servlet-name>Hello</servlet-name>
<url-pattern>/Hello</url-pattern>
</servlet-mapping>

3. Started Jboss421. After that it created a wsdl file in DATA folder.

4 Now i want to write a Client to consume the service in 'C' LANG .

Please Assist me.

Thanks and Reg,
Raja

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4199536#4199536