[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - JBM Topic Pub-Sub

bdaye42 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 5 14:14:46 EST 2009

I would like to get some input from the JBM community relating to publish/subscribe models using JBoss Messaging.

I have a web service that takes a request and and subscribes that entity to a particular topic(s).  I am having trouble maintaining state for the various subscriptions to particular topics.  It seems that the javax.jms.Session that I use to create the subscribers doesn't maintain the information.  Maybe the answer lies in my misunderstanding of how JBM works but I am going to walk you through what I'm doing to accomplish my pub-sub model.

1.  ConnectionFactory looked up through jndi -> /ConnectionFactory
2.  A Connection is created from the factory.
3.  A Session is created from the Connection

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4199611#4199611

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4199611