[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Process State in a Fork not executing correctly

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 6 16:32:39 EST 2009

Phill,

First one thing... if you want things to happen on each node-enter of each node, you can make  ONE action/event on the process level (not on the node level. Saves you a lot of typing etc...

Secondly please create a minimal testcase (unittest) with embedded processes (as a strings) that I can execute and that demonstrates the problem. I've no clue what is going on and do not have the time to create a testcase.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4199913#4199913

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4199913