[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Problem running JBoss in debug mode

bellylaughs do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 7 02:51:52 EST 2009

Hi Everyone - I'm attempting to run JBoss in debug mode - I've uncommented

  | # Sample JPDA settings for remote socket debuging
  | JAVA_OPTS="$JAVA_OPTS -Xdebug -Xnoagent -Xrunjdwp:transport=dt_socket,address=8787,server=y,suspend=n"

in the run.conf file

I get a connection refused error when I try to remote connect from eclipse.  I've also ran a netstat and port 8787 doesn't show up in the list of ports listening.

Any input on this would be greatly appreciated - I've spent most of today trying to work out what I've done wrong.

Thanks!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4199974#4199974

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4199974