[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: JBoss 5 deployment error

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 7 06:14:23 EST 2009

"jhsingle" wrote : So we took out all the local injections and just made them into local method calls.  Deployment still fails with the same error.

I would not expect the same error after you removed the injection. Do other beans have a similar injection going on? Please post the new logs. The logs might be too long as you have reported in your earlier post, so if you can upload it to some place accessible, then that would help us get the entire logs.

If uploading is not possible, then i would mainly be interested in seeing the last few bunch of exception stacktrace on the console/server.log

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4200036#4200036

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4200036