[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache: Core Edition] - Jarjared version of JBC3 for using in JBossAS 4.2

jorgemoralespou_2 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 7 10:37:50 EST 2009

Hi,
I have made a jar jared version of JBC 3.0.x with JGroups also jarjared for using in a JBoss AS 4.2.x installation. The thing is it didn't work, so I had to use a move refactoring with the sources in eclipse to make it work. I'm in a testing phase, because I'm not very confident it is going to work 100% error free.
I have to change a Jgroups class entirely (org.jgroups.conf.MagicNumberReader) to make it work.

Is there a test suite that I can use to validate the refactorings and the renamed version of jbc? This would ease my work.

Thanks,

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4200115#4200115

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4200115