[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: virtual directories in Jboss 5

iksrazal do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 7 11:56:29 EST 2009

Anyone have a fix for this? I have the same problem. Here's my server.xml config:

  | <Host name="localhost">
  |             <Valve className="org.jboss.web.tomcat.service.jca.CachedConnectionValve"
  |                 cachedConnectionManagerObjectName="jboss.jca:service=CachedConnectionManager"
  |                 transactionManagerObjectName="jboss:service=TransactionManager" />
  |
  | <Context path="/dev" docBase="/programs/myDev" reloadable="true"/>
  |
  |          </Host>

This config worked on at least 4.0.5 and 4.2.2 . I searched the release notes and the jboss 5 docs and I see nothing about this change. Please help.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4200140#4200140

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4200140