[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: virtual directories in Jboss 5

iksrazal do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 7 19:17:21 EST 2009

BTW, as a workaround I looked at the context.xml file, as that seems to now be the preferred way to add a Context in tomcat. However, the jbossweb.sar/context.xml is seeming global, and only allows one Context defined. I need to add four contexts. Anyone know how to do userland context.xml files in jboss 5? I looked in the jboss docs and I couldn't find the equivalent as explained in the tomcat docs.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4200206#4200206

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4200206