[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: How to do exploded deployment?

paulkeogh do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 8 03:32:44 EST 2009

I am using Eclipse 3.4.1 and JBoss AS Tools 2.0.0 GA.

The default publishing is as you say to a separate deploy directory under the Eclipse .pluging directory. When I make an incremental change (eg. to a .xhtml file), the change is published successfully.

However, when I switch to publishing to the JBoss deploy folder, the incremental change does not appear.

Do I need to configure something on the server to allow incremental publishing ?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4200263#4200263

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4200263