[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: JBoss 5.0 Taking LONG Time to Start Up

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 8 05:55:27 EST 2009

"ctf" wrote :
  | For a completely clean & unmodified instance (no apps) of JBoss 5.0, it takes about 1 minute to start.

Looks OK.

"ctf" wrote :
  | In Eclipse, using the JBoss plugin, it takes about 2 minutes to start the app using the "Run" command

I haven't used the Eclipse JBoss plugin, so not sure if that is expected. I guess, you could ask about this in the forum here http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewforum&f=201.

P.S: I hope, i am pointing you to the right forum - I don't know if the Eclipse Plugin you are talking about is different from the JBoss Tools :)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4200289#4200289

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4200289