[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Trying to persist process instances - need some help

terigox do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 8 13:39:09 EST 2009

Specifically the tables were JBPM_ID_GROUP, JBPM_ID_USER, JBPM_ID_MEMBERSHIP, and JBPM_ID_PERMISSIONS.

Also #2 I had wrong, I think there were some errors in my hibernate config. I came across another example located here:

http://jboss.org/community/docs/DOC-11139

And was able to use some of their configurations to get over that hump. So now I'm pretty sure the remaining problems are specific to my code (instead of the Jbpm setup files)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4200415#4200415

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4200415