[jboss-user] [JBoss/Spring Integration] - ViewExpiredException with Spring, JBossand JSF

vinayarammohan@yahoo.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 8 15:10:30 EST 2009

Hi,

We have recently migrated from weblogic to Jboss.
I am not sure if the way we are deploying the application is the right way to do. It is in production though.

Recently we have an issue that when session times out, it the user clicks on any link , there would be an HTTP 500 error. To prevent this, I created a sessionTimeoutFilter, which would check for the session validity.

After implementing this,  we have been getting a lot of ViewExpiredExceptions and the users are being thrown out very frequently.

We are using JSF.
Any ideas about this?

Any ideas if checking the session frequently would cause any issues??

Thanks
Vinaya

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4200429#4200429

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4200429