[jboss-user] [Remoting] - With SSLBisocket is there is java.rmi.server.hostname or som

TheNelson do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 8 17:09:54 EST 2009

I've been using it successfully for about a year now,  I recently changed my server side to bind to 0.0.0.0 instead of the specific IP address we were using before.

Now when some clients try to connect, when they client.addListener(..) they attempt to connect to that host via the DNS name of the server which seems to be wrong (well, it's not in DNS so they can't resolve it)

With RMI there is java.rmi.server.hostname where you can put in an IP address for the server to use,  is there an equivalent?

thanks,
Ian

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4200448#4200448

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4200448