[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: $Proxy200 error & Invalid (i.e. remote) invocation of lo

ezanih do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 8 21:02:07 EST 2009

Thank you so much Wolfgang..this I did not know  :-)

So does this mean I do not need to call em.getTransaction.begin(), em.getTransaction.commit() and em.getTransaction.rollback() but it still means I need to call em.persist(myEntity) or em.delete(myEntity) from inside the bean, right ?

(This is linked to my later question on where is the most suitable place to instantiate the EntityManagerFactory and EntityManager.)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4200466#4200466

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4200466