[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Problem while migrating from weblogic to Jboss

sachin1506 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 8 23:12:53 EST 2009

Hello Everyone
I am using jboss 3.2.6
with jdk 1.4
i have a problem with deploying my module that was earlier deployed in weblogic
i have a module named test1.ear ..this is deployed ..
this module has a gui to login
login and authentication is done ..after that there are some more modules represented by buttons
when i click on one of the button for which ear is deployed like test2.ear then it is also successfulll but while working on test2.ear it requirtes test3.jar and test3.war files
now while deploying these test3.jar and test3.war to deploy directory  i get the following errors ...

  | 12:09:25,693 WARN  [verifier] EJB spec violation:
  | Bean   : RaContactInfo
  | Method : public Long ejbCreate()
  | Section: 10.6.4
  | Warning: The throws clause must define the javax.ejb.CreateException.
  |
  | 12:09:25,694 WARN  [verifier] EJB spec violation:
  | Bean   : RaContactInfo
  | Method : public Long ejbCreate(Long, String)
  | Section: 10.6.4
  | Warning: The throws clause must define the javax.ejb.CreateException.
  |
  | 12:09:25,694 WARN  [verifier] EJB spec violation:
  | Bean   : RaContactInfo
  | Method : public Long ejbCreate(Long, String, Long)
  | Section: 10.6.4
  | Warning: The throws clause must define the javax.ejb.CreateException.
  |
  | 12:09:25,706 WARN  [verifier] EJB spec violation:
  | Bean   : RaDataInterchangeInfo
  | Method : public Long ejbCreate()
  | Section: 10.6.4
  | Warning: The throws clause must define the javax.ejb.CreateException.
  |
  | 12:09:25,707 WARN  [verifier] EJB spec violation:
  | Bean   : RaDataInterchangeInfo
  | Method : public Long ejbCreate(Long, String, Long, Long, String, String, Long, Long, String, String, String, String, String, Long, Long, String, String)
  | Section: 10.6.4
  | Warning: The throws clause must define the javax.ejb.CreateException.
  |
  | 12:09:25,715 WARN  [verifier] EJB spec violation:
  | Bean   : RaFileSeqNum
  | Method : public RaFileSeqNumPK ejbCreate()
  | Section: 10.6.4
  | Warning: The throws clause must define the javax.ejb.CreateException.
  |
  | 12:09:25,715 WARN  [verifier] EJB spec violation:
  | Bean   : RaFileSeqNum
  | Method : public RaFileSeqNumPK ejbCreate(Integer, String, Integer)
  | Section: 10.6.4
  | Warning: The throws clause must define the javax.ejb.CreateException.
  |
  | 12:09:25,721 WARN  [verifier] EJB spec violation:
  | Bean   : RaVpmnHpmnTriplet
  | Method : public Integer ejbCreate()
  | Section: 10.6.4
  | Warning: The throws clause must define the javax.ejb.CreateException.
  |
  | 12:09:25,721 WARN  [verifier] EJB spec violation:
  | Bean   : RaVpmnHpmnTriplet
  | Method : public Integer ejbCreate(Integer, Long, String, String)
  | Section: 10.6.4
  | Warning: The throws clause must define the javax.ejb.CreateException.
  |
  | 12:09:25,729 WARN  [verifier] EJB spec violation:
  | Bean   : RaEmergencyServicelist
  | Method : public RaEmergencyServicelistPK ejbCreate()
  | Section: 10.6.4
  | Warning: The throws clause must define the javax.ejb.CreateException.
  |
  | 12:09:25,730 WARN  [verifier] EJB spec violation:
  | Bean   : RaEmergencyServicelist
  | Method : public RaEmergencyServicelistPK ejbCreate(Long, String, String, Long)
  | Section: 10.6.4
  | Warning: The throws clause must define the javax.ejb.CreateException.
  |
  | 12:09:25,739 WARN  [verifier] EJB spec violation:
  | Bean   : RaFraudInfo
  | Method : public RaFraudInfoPK ejbCreate()
> [...]
as i get the warnings and then deployment fails
so do i need to remove these warnings ..is it must ..is that causing the deployment to be fail...and
when i tried putting test3.jar to my lib directory and added that to classpath also that doesn't work ....deployment works like test3.jar is no where present
Plzz Help me ..i am stuck here for a long time
do i need to make some configuration changes ..????
Thnx in Advance
Thnkyou

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4200482#4200482

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4200482