[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: EBJ configuration help needed!!!

JKV do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 9 00:39:52 EST 2009

I tried many ways to get this fixed... but it didnot help me. I meddled with the
jboss-service.xml file under \all\deploy\ejb3.deployer\META-INF folder by setting

socket://${jboss.bind.address}:3873/?maxPoolSize=600

maxPoolSize=600 attribute, which didnot work.

I also changed my standardjboss.xml file under \all\conf folder for maximum pool size of by stateless session beans..
<container-configuration>
  | <container-name>
  | Standard Stateless SessionBean
  | </container-name>
  | <container-pool-conf>
  | <MaximumSize>
  | 150
  | </MaximumSize>
  | </container-pool-conf>
  | </container-configuration>

which didnot work...

I am making only local calls to my EJBs (3.0) , so what invokers will be involved in the calls and where can I alter them???

Regards
Thanks in advance

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4200492#4200492

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4200492