[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Error setup with both MySQL and Hypersonic

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 9 04:57:11 EST 2009

Just FYI (normally I hate these ' I have the same problem' reports without any additional information), I have the same problem with jBPM (3.3.1.GA), MySQL  5.0.67, MySQL Connector 5.1.6, openJDK 6, with the XA configuration that comes with jBPM. If I go back to a non-xa config it works. I (but that is really personal) refuse from now on to use HSQLDB.

Currently have no time to verify this, but feel free to file a jira issue for this.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4200523#4200523

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4200523