[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: ProcessInstance ending changed

Olivier_Debels do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 9 05:14:08 EST 2009

Indeed it has to do with the subprocess which signals the parent process in the current implementation, and did not do that in the previous implementation.

In our case we have a process with a root token and some child tokens.  The child tokens have a sub process.

When ending a child token, it should stop directly.

Now when we call childToken#end(false), subProcessInstance#end() will be called.  This will reactivate the super token which we don't want.

Before childToken#end(false), called subProcessInstance#end(false) which did not reactivate the super token...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4200526#4200526

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4200526