[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - 4.2.2 Switching name cases from proper case to camel case

mstraub do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 9 13:27:16 EST 2009

I have a case sensitive DB That has a field ServerAddress. The pojo has private int ServerAddress;
public int getServerAddress()...
public void setServerAdd5ress(int Val)...
I am getting SQLGrammer exceptions stating it cant find field "serverAddress". NOTE Camel case on name. The only way I seem to be able to fix this is putting @Column tags on all my pojo fields. The camel casing is also happening on table names and entity names in WSDL. How do I turn this automated camel casing off? This did not happen with the 4.0.5 version.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4200682#4200682

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4200682