[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: validatorPingPeriod/Timeout etc. not properly passed fro

gsanderson do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 9 20:08:08 EST 2009

anonymous wrote :
  | Actually, org.jboss.remoting.Client passes a reference to itself to the ConnectionValidator, which then has access to the Client's configuration map, which includes the InvokerLocator (URI) parameters

The problem (or at least the one I fixed locally) is that the client configuration map is constructed from scratch by JMSRemotingConnection and doesn't contain the validatorPingTimeout or validatorPingPeriod from the URI at all.

https://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/JBREM-1069 is required to avoid the remoting layer overwriting it once it actually makes it in ;-)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4200738#4200738

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4200738