[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: NullPointerException after signal token in Process State

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Jan 10 11:02:45 EST 2009

anonymous wrote : Probably the right token that i have to signal is the token of the subprocess, but i don`t think that such an exception should occur.

You are probably right that a nullpointer exception is what should happen

anonymous wrote :
  | Hope there is a solution for this, because in the near future i have to develop a very complex processes including subprocesses.

Solution to 'this'? The nullpointer? I think the only change in jBPM would be that you get another exception, something like 'cannot signal this token since it has active subprocesses'. So the real solution is to signal the correct token as you already have show to work. Or do I miss something?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4200789#4200789

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4200789