[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: dual jbpm context

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Jan 10 16:30:18 EST 2009

"tbeernot" wrote :
  | Doesn't this cause cleanup issues? When sessions are terminated? Or better; when the user simply cancels thus you never know it is terminated?

No, use an HttpSessionListener, declare it in the web.xml and implement the sessionDestroyed method. In the session you can keep the processInstanceId and use that to cancel/remove the process. When the use clicks cancel it is (to me) obviously easier....

"tbeernot" wrote :
  | And technically you do not have an "no-persistence" setup; you have two persisted configurations, but one DB happens to be in-memory. (I tried you setup with hybernate removed from the configuration, but that does not work).

Correct... but what I do not get is what you mean by 'with hibernate removed'. I have hibernate in both configs.

"tbeernot" wrote :
  | I want all in-memory processes to be cleared when the session is destroyed (explicitely or due to time out).

See my first statement. You can also link it e.g. to seam conversation timeouts etc...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4200798#4200798

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4200798