[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: dual jbpm context

tbeernot do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Jan 11 01:20:11 EST 2009

"kukeltje" wrote : No, use an HttpSessionListener, declare it in the web.xml and implement the sessionDestroyed method. In the session you can keep the processInstanceId and use that to cancel/remove the process. When the use clicks cancel it is (to me) obviously easier....

Ah, yes, the session listener; that was added after I got knee deep in the servlet API and I keep forgetting it exists. Dumm me.

"kukeltje" wrote : Correct... but what I do not get is what you mean by 'with hibernate removed'. I have hibernate in both configs.

Well, in one of you previous posts you said this:

"kukeltje" wrote : One pointing to a hibernate config with persistance and one without?

"Without persistence", for me that means "no persistence" and not "in-memory db", so I took hibernate out of the one configurations. As said; that didn't work. ThenI reread that part on the XML vs objects vs DB and finally saw the light; you either have a backing store (and can base on workflows stored in there), or you don't.

So thanks again!

Tom

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4200813#4200813

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4200813